Your usage of schoolofartnudes.com (“The site” hereafter) and all related domains/sites or booking of any workshop or purchase of any product of “School of Art Nudes” and the services provided herein is governed by these terms.
Please read these Terms carefully. By using this website and/or purchasing any product or service you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, you must not use the site or our services or buy any product or service.
Who owns this website?
The site is operated and owned by School of Art Nudes, Which is a Business name owned by Avikal, ABN 15 181 938 334.
You must not:
- copy and reproduce content on The site in any format, unless allowed expressively by us.
- try to hack or put a load on our servers/website
- try to breach our security or login in an unauthorised way.
- post any by abusive, hateful or illegal content.
- use any robot, spider, link or similar technology to copy our content or hamper with its functionality.
- use our content for any illegal purpose.
- use web site or services in any ways that breach these terms.
Other websites linked here
The site contains links to other websites controlled by third parties (Third Party Websites). The site is not responsible for any content on Third Party Websites nor does it endorse or approve such websites. If you choose to visit these Third Party Websites you do so at your own risk and should make your own enquiries before relying on any content contained on such Third-Party Websites.
The site makes no representations about the quality or accuracy of material available on Third Party Websites, or that such material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
Who owns the Intellectual Property?
All intellectual rights are owned by The site or Licenced to us by respective owners. Except for viewing the Content for your own personal non-commercial use, The site does not grant you any rights to use The Site or Content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
Limitation of Liability
The site does not warrant or guarantee:
- the accuracy or completeness of any information available on The site;
- that access to The site will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- that any defects will be corrected immediately; or
- that the site will be free from viruses or other contamination.
Except where prohibited by law, The site will not be liable to you for any loss, damage, liabilities or claims and expenses that you may suffer due to use of The Site, including the use of any information on it. You use the Internet and The site at your own risk.
The liability for any product, service or training provided by or bought on this website is limited to the purchase price paid.
Usage of Website and your privacy
The site reserves the right in its absolute discretion to suspend or terminate at any time the access to The site of any user without notice for any reason. The suspension or termination shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
The site may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation that your use of The site is in breach of these Terms, or is in breach of law or other regulation. The site reserves its right to identify or bring legal action against any person who is breaching these Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief.
Products and Shop
We sell photography training and other related services.
We guarantee professionally conducted workshops as per the description, however, we do not guarantee that the workshop will be exactly as per the sample photos or the description, as creatively things may change.
Models / Themes / Concepts
We try our best to keep the models and concepts the same as in the description or a particular workshop. However, due to circumstances out of our control i.e. model not being available, equipment malfunction, props etc. not being available, the act of God, weather, government restrictions and similar circumstances etc. it is possible that the locations, concepts, dates and models will change and we will inform you about these changes in the most practicable way possible. There will be no refund of the workshop fee unless there is an absolute cancellation of a particular workshop.
- The participants agree to abide by the instructions of the instructor during the workshop. The instructor may determine, how long and how ofter a participants may shoot.
- All shoots are limited to Still photography only (unless a workshop was advertised as a video workshop). Shooting any video content is strictly prohibited, even for social media and stories.
- The instructor or organiser may however advice a participant to shoot behind the scene videos. In this the participant is liable to send the videos shot over dropbox as a downloadable link, within 3 days.
If workshop numbers fall below the viable numbers due to restrictions imposed by Government and Authorities (whether complete lockdown or not) we may postpone the workshop to another suitable date. We will be the sole judge about the viability of a workshop.
If a workshop can not happen due to any restrictions imposed by the Government or Authorities we may postpone the workshop to another suitable date.
We will give you as much notice of such change as possible, however, you agree that some times the changes may be last minute and we will not be liable for any damages or compensation/refund due to such change.
The participant’s in a workshop understand that they take part in these workshops in the capacity of a student/learner and they agree to adhere to all the instructions given by the workshop mentor. The instructions may be similar to (but not limited to) following:
- Helping in setting up a particular lighting/equipment/prop etc., if part of the setup & learning.
- Not using any mobile phone or similar device (except the equipment needed for shooting in the workshop) / video cameras etc.
- Not shooting outside the allocated time / Not shooting certain angles (as it may be outside the comfort zone of the models)
- Not accessing certain areas of the studio/premises that may be out of bounds.
- Adhering to applicable rules like social distancing, wearing masks etc.
- Submission of a certain number of images from a workshop for the Institute’s records.
Non-adherence to any instructions of the Mentor or conduct that becomes a health and safety hazard may result in immediate eviction of the participant from the workshop/course without any refund.
All behind the scenes photos and videos are copyright of the School of Art Nudes. Any video shot during the workshops or courses is copyright of the School of Art Nudes. The participants agree that only School of Art Nudes is eligible for taking a model release from the workshop models. The participants are given a limited release for the usage of the images in their web-portfolio and social media. Any magazine publication or gallery submission has to be done after permission from the School of Art Nudes.
The School of Art Nudes may at its discretion ask the participants to submit or share the processed or raw files from the workshop photoshoot.
Variation to Terms
The site may vary these Terms at any time, and by continuing to use The site you consent to any variations. The site will not notify of these variations and it is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations.
These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales in Australia, and any dispute in relation to these Terms or your access or use of The site will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.
If any of these Terms are unenforceable or held to be invalid, the offending provision/s will be removed from these Terms and the amended Terms will remain in force.
Any failure by The site to act or enforce these Terms immediately will not be considered a waiver of The site’ right to take any such action.